Gift Aid Your Donation
If you are a UK Taxpayer then we have good news – simply fill in the gift aid form below and we can claim back the tax on your donations (currently 25%). So if you were to donate £10 and you fill in the gift aid form we can claim back an additional £2.50 turning your donation into £12.50!
Whats more, if you tick Option A below, you only ever have to fill in the form once (assuming your employment status and home address remain the same).
Gift Aid Declaration for Operation South America
* indicates required field
- You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations Qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity or refer to donations by individuals.
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address
For more information please visit the Gift Aid website.